January 2018 from Oliver Kerrigan:
Successor of Ramiel:
- Zera – The Double Espresso Shot Angel – The main character Zera has a new habit.
- SOR – Zera’s New Look – Zera has a fleshed out character description.
- SOR Changes – Zoharian Blades – A post about name changes of the key artefacts.
Some OK Rants and Ravings:
- ‘Oh My Numerous Gods!’ – I imagine Greek Gods in modern companies and all of the in-fighting.
- ‘By the power of Science!’ – I hate this phrase so much.
- I’ve seen a ghost! No you haven’t! – I talk about how infrasonic waves could explain ghost sightings.
- Infinite Time Chamber – What would you do with it? – A thought-provoking what-if?
- Voluminous? That’s not a word! – When you double-take your spelling and grammar checking software.
Nerds with Disposable Income:
- Nerds with Disposable Income: My type of notebook – The most glorious type of notebook.
Want more? I’m writing a novel called the Successor of Ramiel, where Zera and Seraph and many other Angels, Fallen Angels and ghosts collide gloriously :
Interested? Here’s a link to recent scenes I’ve uploaded:
- SORScene – The Meeting of Zoharian Bladers – Zera and Seraph meet, starting the events of the story.
- SORScene – Pearly Gates plc – Seraph reports the concerning developments to the Archangel Uriel.
- SORScene-Beelzebub’s Visitation – The villains ruminate and plot.
More available at http://www.oliverkerrigan.com.
Thank you for reading. Like what you’ve seen? Then please do like, comment and follow the website or my social media platforms. After all, an author is nothing without any readers.
- Facebook: @OKerrigan17
- Twitter: @OliverKerrigan
- Google+: Oliver Kerrigan
© Oliver Kerrigan 2017